TECNIS Multifocal Lens Testimonial: Dawn Cole


I enjoy riding on the boat with my friends and working in my garden. When it came time for me to have Cataract Surgery, Dr. Bogart suggested a Multifocal Lens.  I have worn glasses since I was 7 years old!   Since I have had surgery with the Multifocal lenses, I am able to see everything without glasses.  My garden is more vibrant!  The first time back on the lake with my friends, I could see all the way across the lake…all the way to the dam!  This procedure has been like a fountain of youth, it has changed my life!
-   Dawn Cole, TECNIS Multifocal Lens Patient

Congratulations on your new vision Dawn!  If you or someone you know is experiencing glare while driving at night, difficulty reading in dim light, or they just can't seem to see well with glasses anymore, have them give us a call!  They may be experiencing issues from Cataracts.  803-794-0000. 

Comments