Refractive Lens Exchange Testimonial: TECNIS Multifocal Lens

I actually came in to see if I could qualify for the LASIK procedure.  Dr. Bogart recommended a Refractive Lens Exchange instead.  I had the TECNIS Multifocal lens implanted in both eyes 1 month ago.  The procedure was quick and painless.  There was minimal recovery. I am so happy with my vision after having the surgery, and I wish I would've done it sooner!  I do not miss the hassle of having to wear glasses all the time and I am ready for my son's wedding next month!
 
It's amazing that with my new TECNIS lenses, I can see to drive, to read, and all distances, without requiring glasses!  I am so glad that I elected to have this procedure and I would definitely recommend it to others.  Thank you Carolina Eye Center, you're the best!
 
-Charlotte Whisnant Hicks













Congratulations Charlotte!  We are so honored to celebrate your new found freedom!  Thank you for trusting us with your vision. 

- CEC Staff

If you would like more information regarding a Refractive Lens Exchange, please call our office:  803-794-0000.

Comments