Denise Applewhite, Tecnis Multifocal Lens Testimonial

Think you're too old for LASIK?  There's an alternative that lets you see near, intermediate, and distance vision without the need for glasses.  You may be a candidate for a Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) or a Tecnis Lens Implant.  Denise Applewhite shares her story. 

 
"Before surgery, I found it difficult to see the big “E” on the chart, everything was blurry, and it was very difficult to do ordinary tasks.  Initially, I came in to see if I could have the LASIK procedure.  After careful consideration and all of the information given to me by the staff, I decided to have the Tecnis Lens implant instead. I drove all the way from Conway just to see Dr. Bogart because he is not only a Veteran, but also was the Chief Ophthalmologist at several of the larger military bases.  Anytime you find someone with the kind of experience that he has had with eyes, you know that they are the right person for you to trust with your own eyes.  After having the Tecnis Lens implanted, my vision is incredible!  The gift of vision is priceless and my vision is better now than it was when I was in the 4th grade.  I can see things that I never thought I would be capable of, and I am looking forward to seeing every blade of grass when Carolina starts playing their football games!  I would recommend this procedure to anyone! Dr. Bogart and the staff have just done a tremendous job in answering all of my questions and providing the after-care.  Without a doubt; this is one of the best procedures I could’ve selected and Dr. Bogart is the best person that I could have selected to perform this procedure!    Thank you so much."
-Denise Applewhite
 
If you would like to SEE if a Tecnis Lens implant would work for you, give our office a call to schedule an appointment:  803-794-0000, Ext. 4, ask for Jennifer!

Comments